Over 750 built-in embroidery designs, including ribbon embroidery designs. 8 built-in embroidery fonts in three different sizes.
On-screen access to the mySewnet™ Library for design streaming with over 4,000 designs (subscription required).
Designer Epic™ 2
Select fabric type and get a wide selection of available sewing techniques, from basic to detailed sewing. JoyOS Advisor™ feature will instantly set the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension /portioning and presser foot pressure for the technique you’ve chosen. Animations and illustrations will also assist you and provide expert advice right on the screen.
mySewnet™ services cloud allows easy access to embroideries from multiple devices, including your computer, tablet or DESIGNER EPIC™ machine. They will always be synchronized and available whenever you need them via WiFi. The free App - mySewMonitor - provides you with real time updates on the status of your embroidery even when you’re away from your DESIGNER EPIC™.
Market's largest display with capacitive touch, 10.1”. Easy to navigate through various screens using multi-touch
gestures. First and only brand with interactive tablet-like screen. Drag and drop on screen, zoom, rotate, pinch, swipe and spread, just like on any tablet or smartphone.
Our largest embroidery area ever! Even more generous sewing area!. There are no limits to your larger than life projects, quilts
home dec projects or fashion. Embroider up to 360x260mm, non turnable*. Largest sewing area, more than 12” x 5 1/2” (310x140mm) work area.
*With the optional DESIGNER™ Majestic Hoop you can create and embroider designs up to 360x350mm without re-hooping.
With one touch of a button your needle is threaded and ready to sew with the built-in fully automatic needle threader. Hassle-free threading every time!
The DESIGNER EPIC™ machine has a 30% larger bobbin than our previous machines, enabling you to do more sewing and embroidering before it’s time to change your bobbin.
Achieve more beautiful embroidery than ever, even with challenging metallic threads. Thanks to the industry-first deLuxe™ Stitch System you get gorgeous stitch results on both sides, regardless of the fabric type.
HUSQVARNA VIKING® world class unique stitches for more creative opportunities. ”Sequin stitches”, “Theme stitches” plus Dimensional stitches.
The EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts for any fabric thickness – resulting in a perfect even feed.
With the brightest*, most even LED-lights on the market, you can achieve the best result – at any time, night or day.
*when compared to Brother Innovis Dream Machine, Babylock Destiny, Janome Horizon MC, and Bernina 830/880.
The new thread paths with telescopic thread guides allow you to use all of your favorite threads, even if they are on larger spools. Bobbin winding is more convenient then ever.
Features over 650 Embroidery Designs, incorporating 30 specialty techniques. 7 embroidery fonts, each in different sizes, from 10 to 80mm.
Note: The pattern for design E 017 on page 90 in the design booklet has been updated (01-15-2016).
DESIGNER™ Imperial Hoop (360x260)
DESIGNER™ Crown Hoop (260x200)
DESIGNER™ Splendid Square Hoop (120x120)
Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Non-Stick Glide Foot H, Edging Foot J, Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing foot P, Sensor Q-foot, Embroidery/Darning Foot R, Side Motion Foot S, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Self-Adhesive Glide Plates, Interchangeable Dual Feed
Complimentary Software (PC) to download, Soft cover for machine, Luggage style carrying bag with packing insert for embroidery unit, Foot control, Power cord, Needles, DESIGNER EPIC™ Sampler Book, Thread net (4), Universal tool, Seam ripper, Brush, Edge/Quilting guides, Bobbins (9), Thread cone holder (2), Hoop clips (16), Spool cap, small (2), Spool cap, medium (2), Spool cap, large (2), Large spool holder (2), Multipurpose tool/Button reed, Straight Stitch Plate.
• 651 designs included
• 8 multi-size embroidery fonts
• Design appliqué
• Design shaping
• Design positioning
• Selective/Automatic Thread Cutter with Automatic Jump Stitch Trim
• Embroidery customize on screen
• Color block sort - eliminate color changes with a touch
• Color block merge – eliminate color stops in large or combined designs
• Grouping of designs – create a group of selected designs on screen for editing
• Smart save – remembers your edits and placement in embroidery edit and embroidery stitch-out
• Possibility to embroider buttonholes in the hoop
• Undo/redo when creating design combinations
• Change design stitch out order
• Tapering in embroidery mode
• Sew decorative stitches in the hoop
• Design-select – select one or many embroideries for editing
• Touch & Hold for easy handling of designs, files and more
• Select designs from thumbnail pictures
• Go to exact embroidery stitch number
• Load and view multi-format designs
• Add grid to screen for placement
• Cursor mark on-screen while embroidering
• Color edit: change design colors, change background color, select monochrome
• Rotate designs: one degree increments
• Baste in hoop, 2 options
• Scale design
• Step though embroidery by color and stitch-by-stitch
• Check size and placement before embroidering
• My Hoops - select hoops you own
• Embroidery unit soft bag included
• Free QuickFont and Embroidery software to download
• mySewnet™ Cloud storage of designs
• Saving designs to USB Embroidery stick
• 807 built-in stitches
• 1294 stitches (including letters, characters etc.)
• Interchangeable dual feed included
• Electronic piercing power, pulsating needle force 150Nw
• Straight stitch plate with sensor
• Stitch width, 7mm
• Side-motion sewing, with stitches up to 54mm
• Taper stitch – choose from 18 different angles
• Directional sewing – 4-way and 8-way
• Possible to sew with embroidery unit attached
• Permanent memories: mySewnet™ Cloud
• Smart save of all sewing settings
• Stitch pattern Re-Start
• 8 Programmable sewing fonts
• 16 Perfectly balanced buttonholes (PBB) with Sensor one-step buttonhole foot
• Stitches on screen, starting point of stitch indicated on screen
• Twin needle setting, the look of the stitch is shown in screen
• 2 Free motion modes: free motion floating and free motion spring action
• Stitch Positioning
• Adjust Stitch; length, width, mirror image side-to-side and end-to-end
• Twin needle and stitch width safety
• Sew with or without foot control
• Light indicates Needle Stop Up/Down
• Fix Tie-Off Function
• Instant and Permanent Reverse
• Stop Function
• Snap on presser feet
• 29 Needle positions
• Illuminated thread area
• Soft textile cover
• Embroidery unit textile bag
• Two USB ports for Embroidery stick
• Automatic Updates through WiFi or Update via USB Embroidery stick
• Quick wind bobbin – separate motor to wind bobbin while sewing or embroidering
• 5 speed settings
• Automatic feed teeth drop
• Double-sided slide-on accessory tray with smart storage solutions
• Top and bobbin thread sensor
• Multiple languages
• Extended dual stitch plate: guidelines up to 65mm on both sides of the needle
• Automatic bobbin thread pick-up
• Jam-proof Rotary Hook
• Permanently lubricated
• Designed and Engineered in Sweden
• Included: DESIGNER™ Imperial Hoop 14¼"x10¼" (360x260mm)
• Included: DESIGNER™ Crown Hoop 10¼"x8" (260x200mm)
• Included: DESIGNER™ Splendid Square Hoop 4¾"x4¾" (120x1200mm)
• Optional: DESIGNER™ Majestic Hoop 14¼"x13¾" (360x350mm) and more than 16 additional hoops